Utilising The Cloud To Make Managing Your Finances Easier…
The cloud makes it easy for everyone involved with your businesses finances to collaborate…
“We have the technology!”
Cloud computing is one of the greatest technological advancements since the 7 million dollar man…
It means you can:
- Increase your productivity
- Keep on top of invoicing
- Keep records safely backed up
- Enjoy simple bookkeeping
Put simply, we utilise online accounting software called Xero which allows you to run your business and access your accounts from work or on the go.
You can even take photos of receipts and upload them straight into your account from your phone making record keeping simple.
Xero makes running a profitable business easy…
For a demonstration on how Xero can save you time, email our Xero Implementation Manager, Michael Grogan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Michael on 07 4639 1957. We will gladly come and visit you in your office to show you how beneficial Xero can be.
We’ve Got 9 Reasons Why You’re Going To Love Xero…
- It’s Available anytime you’re online, from anywhere
- Automated daily bank feeds
- Fast, simple and customised invoicing
- Work together, discuss items within the software with your accountant
- Smart reports with quick links and availability of additional reports
- Dashboard with clear financial overview
- Support for no additional cost
- No installation or IT maintenance required
- And most importantly “More time to work on your business, not in your business”
Are You Able To Answer These Reporting Questions about Your Business?
- What was the profit for the last month, quarter and year?
- Are you meeting your budget?
- What parts of your business are improving or declining?
- Are your employees productive?
- Which customers are most profitable?
- How is your cash position compared to the businesses profit?
Using Xero along with many of the add on integrations available brings these key metrics straight to your fingertips.
This is crucial for effective management control…
With accurate and timely reporting at your fingertips you can measure all the KPIs and non financial information as lead indicators in your business compared to using something simple such as profit and loss statements and balance sheets with historical data.
This means you can start to project and grow your business, fast.
Ready To Get Serious About Your Business Accounts?
Contact Us Today For A Free Demonstration On How The Software Will Make Your Life Easier…