Coaching And Mentoring To Help Grow Your Business…
Our mentoring and coaching services are about getting your potential leaders to take greater responsibility so the business is less reliant upon you.
It fastracks their development to help ease your workload and stress levels…
Personal mentoring is mentoring the business owner or manager in how to mentor their key staff. It equips you with the right approach, the tools and the confidence to be able to effectively mentor.
As a result of this your key staff become more engaged, have their personal goals aligned with the business goals.
Obstacles and challenges to your team members involvement are talked about and strategies developed so their effectiveness increases.
We have been mentoring our key team members every month for the last eight years with great success and have learnt much of what works and does not.
In addition some of our team are certified mentors and coaches with Business Coaches and Mentors International which has given them the skills to pass onto you.
Team Coaching And Mentoring
Set in a small group environment, team mentoring is conducted using a project that would normally be part of your strategic plan development and implementation.
This provides twofold benefits encouraging your team to take ownership of your strategic plan while also allowing your team members to develop the soft skills that will enable them to be more effective and engaged in their work and your business.
- Mentoring involves primarily listening with empathy, sharing experience (usually mutually), professional friendship, developing insight through reflection, being a sounding board and encouragement.
- The purpose of mentoring is always to help the mentee to change something – to improve their performance, develop leadership qualities, develop partnership skills and to realize their vision. The movement from where they are (“here”), to where they want to be (“there”) is mentoring.
- Mentoring is a supportive learning relationship between a caring individual who shares knowledge, experience and wisdom with another individual who is ready and willing to benefit from the exchange, to enrich their professional journey.
- It’s also a natural way of passing on knowledge, skills and experience to others by someone who is usually older and wiser with broad life experiences and specific expertise.
- One who offers knowledge, insight, perspective or wisdom that is especially helpful to the other person.
- To help and support people to manage their own learning in order that they may maximize their potential, develop their skills, improve their performance and become the person that they want to be.
- The oxford dictionary defines a mentor as a “trusted advisor”
Learn More About Mentoring On Our Blog…
The Power of Mentoring
Have you heard of Bill Campbell? Most likely not. However, I am sure you have heard of Steve Jobs, Eric Schmidt and Larry Page who started Google. Bill Campbell was their mentor for many years…